Eat and Drink Liverpool
Make giant-sized savings on food and drink in Liverpool during your visit.
The city’s brand new dining club is now available during the Giants! While you're out and about in the city why not enjoy a bite or two?
Love Liverpool and love great food and drink? Become an Eat and Drink Liverpool member and access special offers and discounts at top restaurants and bars throughout the region.
Membership costs just £5 for the initial trial season, and offers are valid until 31 October 2014.
Visit some of Liverpool’s best and most popular restaurants, coffee shops and bars, such as Chaophraya, Marco Pierre White and What’s Cooking, and get fantastic special offers such as 20% off your meal, and free wine and cocktails.
Eat and Drink Liverpool is brought to you in partnership with Visit Liverpool, the official tourist board for the city region.
Buy your Eat and Drink Liverpool membership now
How does it work?
- Buy your Eat and Drink Liverpool membership via the secure link
- Receive your membership code via email
- Check out the list of Visit Liverpool-approved venues and special offers
- Get some family and friends together and head out to a participating venue
- Remember to show your membership code on your phone or tablet to receive your discount (you can also print a hard copy out)
- Use your membership as many times as you like until 31 October 2014.
As simple as that! There are some great discounts, so whether you’re a local or a visitor in town for a couple of days, you’re sure to save money using your Eat and Drink Liverpool card.
Terms and conditions
Membership is open to over 18s only
Membership is non-transferable from person to person
All special offers and discounts are subject to availability and may change due to seasonal variations
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or discount
Membership cannot be cancelled or refunds given at any time throughout the trial period
Offers are open up to and including 31 October 2014.
For full terms and conditions email [email protected]